Location: 20mins from Portsmouth, Winchester Southampton & Fareham city centres
Highfield are excited to announce that our on-going success means we are looking for an experienced recruitment manager to join our management team. You’ll be working with our permanent team delivering on data centre projects for some of the world’s most impressive tech giants.
This is an ideal role for an existing Recruitment Manager or even an experienced Consultant looking for your first managerial role. You will naturally be someone who can build confidence in others whilst driving a high performance culture by leading from the front!
What would you do with an extra day off every week? That is a question everyone at DataX Connect and Highfield Professional Solutions Ltd has been asking this week. We are trialing a four-day week.
If it works we will keep it forever. No reduction in salary. No reduction in benefits.
Seems crazy doesn’t it? But it really isn’t. The world has changed and time is more important than ever so why not give people more time to do what they want? Our service will remain market leading. Our productivity will increase. Our people will be happier
Is this you?
- A minimum of 5 years+ experience working in professional recruitment?
- Be able to lead from the front and quickly gain the trust of your team?
- A personally outstanding and solid track record of high billing performance?
- A passion to mentor and lead a high performing team?
- A fun, influential and driven attitude to work hard and bring a growth mind-set to work everyday?
- The ability to network at a high level?
- A committed attitude to delivering outstanding customer service and able to build great interpersonal relationships?
In return for your commitment & results expect to receive:
- Superb remuneration heavily weighted on team performance
- Access to a great leadership team that is committed to give you the best work/home life balance
- 4 day working week
- Management and leadership coaching from the company founders
- Access to our international Blue Chip client base (not ‘PSL’ access but genuine access!)
- A grown up attitude to recruitment
- Award winning training and development
- The chance to work alongside leading industry experts
- Access to all the latest Rec Tech (Bullhorn, Cube19, Cloudcall, Sourcebreaker, LinkedIN Recruiter plus more)
- No cost to you share options from day 1
- Regular mentoring from an inspiring board member
- Strong investment in technology and training
- Transparent targets for your career progression
- A dedicated wellness room
- Regular incentives for time outs and fun time
- Strong social awareness and ethics – lots donated to charities every year
- A very social atmosphere, European holidays, lunch clubs, races etc.
- Weekly meditation, personal training and yoga sessions in office
- The recognition that your hard work deserves
All interest and applications will be handled in complete confidence and with the utmost discretion – please fill out the form below or contact [email protected] 07458162070.
Fill in the form below and press “Submit”. Your details will be sent directly to us. Items marked with a * are required.