Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new role within our growing recruitment agency. We are looking to hire an Office Administrator/Apprentice who will also study a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. This role will give someone an excellent introduction to office life with a strong focus on being on hand to help with a variety of administrative duties. The role will involve working very closely with our Operations and Compliance Manager and independently at times. Together you will provide brilliant support to our recruitment consultants and operations staff – day in, day out where nothing is too much trouble to ask!
· General office support and administrative duties
· Supporting Operations manager with IT & facilities matters
· Supporting Consultants with system & administrative queries
· Supporting Finance team with ad hoc administrative duties
· Supporting People team with ad hoc people tasks
· Cleaning down high traffic areas in our office (kitchen, door handles, light switches) so that we keep as safe as we possibly can in line with our risk assessment that makes us COVID-19 secure
· Printing & Scanning
· Post office duties
· General Admin
· Weekly and monthly stock checks
· Helping with consultant’s advert posting
· Database input
· Unlocking/locking of fire doors
· Kitchen & communal area support
· Clearing up the breakout room after the 12-2pm lunches
· Ensuring TV’s are switched on/off each day
Likely a 15-month apprenticeship where a tutor will support remotely via Zoom calls and Google Hangouts to provide guidance and support. Essentially you will be employed by Highfield full time and we will train you internally, whilst a delivery team will support with the business qualification. Typically, you will complete a portfolio of evidence throughout the apprenticeship and complete an EPA (End Point Assessment).
We can we offer you
· Access to all the latest Tech & Systems to make your role easier
· 2,500 sq. ft social area where we have Table Tennis, Poole and Foosball
· 7,500 sq. ft office, which is set out in accordance with social distancing rules
· A dedicated wellness room, with weekly meditation
· A Leadership team committed to give you the best work/home life balance
· Strong social awareness and ethics – lots donated to Charities every year
· Flexible holiday and your Birthday off every year.
· A very social atmosphere – team activities as well as company events.
· Must have achieved level 2 English and Maths (Equivalent to grades 9-4 or A* to C) before taking the end-point assessment
· Able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
Hours of Work
· Monday 8:30 – 17:30
· Tuesday 8:00 – 17:30
· Wednesday 8:00 – 17.30
· Thursday 8:00 – 17:30
· Friday 8:30 – 16:00
£6 per hour.
Why Join Highfield?
We are a South Coast Award Winning Recruitment Agency and we are proud of the brilliant culture and reputation we have created. We are ambitious, rapidly growing, modern and an entrepreneurial organisation driven forward by a hard-working team. We have belief in our values and the confidence they give our candidates and clients. We refuse to set a limit on our achievements and are determined to continue to improve ourselves and the services we provide, addressing the skills gap in the Technical Engineering Sector by growing our diverse global engineering community. Our standards, rewards and enjoyment are high – so if you have an amazing attitude to work hard this role could be an amazing fit for you.
If you are interested please use the calendly link below to book in a chat with Kay, our People and Performance Manager.