Values we swear by | Committed | Resilient | Positive | Drive | Disciplined | Competitive
First off, what do we expect from a newbie?
- Genuine human
- Ooooooze positivity
- Focused on creating solutions
- Prepared to challenge yourself
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone
- Ability to bounce back
- Determination to be the very best version of yourself
In return, what can we offer you?
- We get 5 days work in to 4. This isn’t for everyone; you need to be efficient and really productive with your time in the office
- Unlimited holiday –If you are super productive and can stay one step ahead of your workload then you can request unlimited holiday
- We are human and understand that you have commitments outside of work. We have a range of options available including fully remote, hybrid and office based
- Every tool in the box that you could need to do your job, and do it to a high standard
- We have dogs in the office!
- Days to give back to our local community
- Healthspan over Lifespan! Benefits and perks that actually benefit YOU and your stage of life
- HEKA (Health and Lifestyle benefits monthly allowance)
- Freedom & trust from day one
Official ‘job spec’
If you’re here then you want to work for us – yay!
We are hiring for a Payroll Supervisor
Salary: Up to £28,000 basic
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Payroll & Compliance Supervisor will take responsibility for the day-to-day compliance and contract payroll function, from client and candidate onboarding, document checking, and integrity of system data, through to the processing of timesheets and adjustments in preparation of the weekly contractor payroll to strict timescales.
Working alongside the internal contract recruitment team and as the key contact with our payroll service provider and external umbrella companies, the role holder will also supervise a payroll and compliance administrator. As a two-person team, there will be an emphasis on developing processes to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness for all things compliance and payroll related.
With assistance from the payroll and compliance administrator, the non-exhaustive key responsibilities include
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 3 years’ experience in a weekly payroll environment.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Can prioritise and remain clam under pressure.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Possess a high attention to detail.
- Ability to coach and develop an assistant / trainee / apprentice.
- Works well in a team, but is equally able to use own initiative to solve problems
- Previous knowledge and experience using RSM InTime.
- Previous supervisory / managerial experience.
See who you will be working with and meet the rest of the team here!
Fill in the form below and press “Submit”. Your details will be sent directly to us. Items marked with a * are required.