Location: Close to Hedge End/Botley/Bishops Waltham
OTE Year 1 £24-£29K
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcer to join our team and play a central role working alongside one of our highest performing Principal Consultants on a hugely busy Facilities Management desk working with clients in the Ministry of Defence. You will work hard to source candidates alongside our consultant who has exclusive relationships with key organisations which means numerous vacancies require full-time resourcing.
You will be profiling existing candidates on our database and new candidates from various sources. We take great pride in the service we offer our candidates and clients. We strive to be ethical, knowledgeable, empathetic and a genuine partner to all our customers. You will be expected to uphold those values whilst becoming a valued member of our ambitious, focused team. This role is targeted, and you are expected to meet those targets
- Be supportive of your Principal Consultant in their daily management of live vacancies whilst providing additional candidates to the wider business
Consistently achieve all KPIs set
- Ensure that your specific financial target is consistently achieved
- Assist in the success of your team’s financial target
- Identify and source relevant candidates in your specific discipline through the company database, external job boards and social media platforms
- Utilise the customised CRM to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions
- Drive client leads into the Recruitment Consultant team through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning.
- CV preparation and own administration
What we can offer you:
- Market leading commission and bonuses. We train the best and reward for hard work and success
- Competitive, simple and no threshold commission between 5-30%
- Monthly Employee Award winners, Employee of the Quarter winners who qualify for the Highfield Club Annual London day out, Quarterly paid for by the business team social events
- Regular Incentives – Spin the wheel, Weekly Interview Incentives, Putt for pounds challenge to name a few
- Flexible working patterns with a 4pm finish on Fridays and full or part time hours. Hit your target for the month and finish at 1pm every Friday the following month.
- Become a part owner in the company from Senior Consultant
- Free car parking, 2,500 sq ft social area & 7,500 sq ft offices with space to grow to 100 people
- Access to our international Blue Chip client base (not “PSL access” but genuine access!)
- A grown-up attitude to recruitment
- Award winning training and development
- The chance to work alongside leading industry experts
- Access to all the latest Rec Tech (Bullhorn, Cube19, TEAMS, Herefish, ODRO, CloudCall, LinkedIn Recruiter plus more)
- A Leadership team committed to give you the best work/home life balance
- Access to multiple qualified Mental Health First Aiders in the business
- A dedicated wellness room
- The chance to work for a Carbon Neutral business
Why you’ll love this job.
You will be working with a highly driven and disciplined individual who strives for excellence and to keep improving their results. In turn this means you will have a superb opportunity to make money with split fees. Also, you’ll have great support from a very experienced consultant.
Why Highfield will make you love it more.
Highfield offer full training from our award-winning Management Team and recruitment consultants, as well as further learning through a structured career path all the way from Trainee through to Management.
We run regular friendly challenges and competitions keep your work interesting and motivated, while allowing creative, new ideas to flow. We provide support and guidance throughout your career with us, and those who are wanting to achieve will be able to reach as high as they can.
As a team we are passionate, and we care about the service excellence we give. This plays a big role and how we will develop your skills as a recruitment consultant. We have an excellent reputation that we are proud of – working at Highfield you will love how we help you build trust and long-lasting relationships – especially in the early days when its hard work building your desk.
Highfield have been recognised in the South Coast awards and Solent Business awards for the Best Company to Work, Employer of the Year, and Management Team of the Year categories. We were recently awarded the Outstanding Contribution to The South Coast Region Award in the South Coast Business Awards. These recognitions reflect our desire to create an environment that is more than a just a workplace, as well as our constant effort to continually improve this.
At Highfield we are clear about the qualities we look for when hiring new people. Great communication skills and confidence are a must as you will be speaking with a range of talented candidates every day. This means a talent in listening, not just talking, as you build trust and connections within the industry.
· Brilliantly organised
· Have a superb work ethic
You will also need to be well organised and driven to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and targets. You will be goal focused and a self-starter who again will go out of their way to give the best level of service to your customers.
If you are interested in chatting with Kay, our internal hiring manager, please book in below.