Technical Recruitment Experts
Application Engineer (Europe – France)
Job Title: BMS Engineer
Location: Remote (France)
Project: Smart Buildings / IoT
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000 + Benefits
A leading construction consultancy are actively seeking a BMS Engineer to work on a number of Smart Buildings that have been rolled out in the UK, following a successful launch in the USA. This is an excellent opportunity to work on high value projects as they continue to expand into Europe within a stable and rapidly expanding sector.
- Create programming logic using flow diagrams, sequences of operations, panel layouts, termination details and project specifications or sales proposals.
- Investigate and triage analytical anomalies and provide direction and resolution to correct undesirable building conditions.
- Program control applications using various software using various software tools to support operator workstations, DDC field panels and third-party integration devices connected through multiple communications protocols.
- Provide remote technical support to installers and customers. May be asked to provide on-site technical support to installers and customers.
Could this role be for you?
- Must have the ability to speak, read & write to a high level in the language of the country you are working in.
- Must be living in France.
- Must have the ability to speak, read & write to a high level in English
- Must have Tridium Niagara software experience
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Excellent commercial understanding and acumen.
- Good HVAC Knowledge
- High value and high-profile projects.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to travel for projects across Europe.
- Remote working