Area Manager – Plymouth – FM
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based in the SW region covering primarily from Plymouth, Dartmouth and Cornwall Delivering M&E and B&CE based Facilities Management.
An opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager. To join the Facilities Management team and will be responsible for review and management of the Facilities management through Strategic Planning, Performance and Risk Management
Could this role be for you?
- Ensure essential contract services and small works are delivered
- Directly manage operational activities on defined MOD Sites
- Implement and improve the contract in terms of subcontract spend and Self Delivery
- Responsible for managing all people related development
- Report to the regional manager on KPI’s with view to improve.
- £32-36k per annum + Car Allowance
- Regional based role
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Additional training provided.
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: