Asset Manager – South
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
- To support the Head of Operational Asset Management in the development and delivery of long-term central and client asset management strategies.
- The Asset Manager will be responsible for validating realistic targets and performance measurement indicators, monitoring compliance, benchmarking asset data and performance across a diverse range of asset portfolios and contracts.
- Ensure industry leading processes and strategies are deployed and developed.
- The role is pivotal in supporting new standards and systems in line with the company’s Strategic Development Goals, including introducing Asset Management Systems based on ISO 55001 and transferring best asset management practice across all accounts.
- Maintain effective lifecycle asset models and other associated tools for assets.
- Collaborate with in house IT department as well as Central and Operational Asset Management teams.
- To optimise the operating efficiency of assets, systems and subsystems across the portfolio through systematic management in line with best practice based on ISO55001
- To use data analysis techniques to highlight and inform site-based Asset / Contract managers of asset performance and data quality exceptions.
- Understand the principles of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and advice and support Clients and Operational teams in the specification of BIM standards and implementation of BIM outputs into the CMMS system and asset registers.
Could this be for you?
- Extensive experience in similar role
- Knowledge of ISO5001
- Understand the principles of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- £45-55k+ car
- Progression Opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.