Location: North London
Could this role be for you?
I am currently looking for an experienced Bid Manager to work for a well-established infrastructure contractor to join their civils division based North London.
The successful candidate will deliver work winning tenders, and manage both internal and external bid team members ensuring their responsibilities are met correctly and to the agreed timescales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure any client queries are responded to efficiently
- Maintain contact with clients and key suppliers
- Assist with presentation of the project to the settling team
- Draw performance data from sites for incorporation into tenders
- Lead on mid-bid presentations and post submission presentations.
- Maintain effective relationships with key customers and supply chain partners
- Identify the likely key issues before the tender lands
- Liaise with, coordinate and manage the bid team
- Prepare presentations
- Ensure customer is left with positive impression that enhances our bid status
- Extensive experience of working on major civils projects in the UK.
- Salary offering up to £85,000 (dependant on experience)
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
If you’re actively seeking a new role you know someone who would be keen to discuss further, please call Shannon on 01489 774010 for more information.