Technical Recruitment Experts
Job Title: Building Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 – £70,000 DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a successful and leading Building Surveying Consultancy with ambitious plans to grow and therefore are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their successful, respectable and supportive team. You’ll be involved in a wide range of projects in insurance, construction and general buildings. You will be in a varied and fast paced role that you can really get your teeth stuck into.
- The Building Surveyor is expected to support the Regional Director and be responsible for handling projects within own level of authority and providing training and guidance to supporting team members.
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
Could this role be for you?
- Degree in Building Surveying or relevant degree.
- Ambition, drive and a passion for customer service.
- Experience in handling design/contract administration of insurance claims / large losses
- Experience and working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural & planning practices and procedures.
- Experience and knowledge of Party Wall.
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
- Experience and understanding of CDM Regs 2015, Party Wall and Building
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Family friendly working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
**There is serious prospect of growth and career development within the company.
If you have some of the experience above but not all, I would still be keen to hear from you as the salary banding allows training and development in areas unknown for ambitious candidates.
For further information or to apply please contact Jess Baxter – 01489 774010.