Business Development Manager / Sales Manager – Data Centres
An upcoming and forward thinking data centre developer with operations across Europe. At the forefront of the industry and challenging the market leaders. A well financed and backed organisation with exciting expansion plans in Europe.
As the business development manager you will be required to develop sales opportunities and leads across Europe. You will be required to generate leads as well as manage and close inbound opportunities. You will develop relationships with key connections in the data centre sector and nurture relationships through to sales opportunities. The role will entail customer meetings and you will be an expert in the technical offerings of this organisation.
A key part of your role will be working closely with marketing to create inbound opportunities through social platforms.
Could this role be for you?
- You can generate sales opportunities.
- You can take sales opportunities from concept through to close.
- You have a track record selling solutions in data centres or connectivity.
- You enjoy a challenge and want a role where you can make a genuine difference.
- You are looking for career growth.
- You can operate alone or as part of a small successful team.
- A challenger organisation that is making waves in the data centre sector.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- A great package and commission.
- Opportunity to work closely with industry experts.
Please contact Andy Davis for a confidential discussion.