M&E Business Development Manager – Stockport
You could become part of leading business support provider who have an excellent track record on the design and delivery of multi million pound projects.
This company is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to manager and lead the sales side of the business. They will be gaining new customers and maintaining existing clients to ensure we are able to grow profitability in line with strategic objectives and business plans.
The successful candidate must have a technical sales background in M&E.
Could this role be for you?
- Extensive experience within the Mechanical, Electrical and Building Fabric maintenance services industry.
- To work across all departments to develop new revenue proposals alongside contract renewal strategy and pipeline reporting.
- To produce monthly reports to include narrative and statistics as required.
- To present and produce presentations for new business.
- Be able to bring good contacts from within the industry
- A chance to work with UK’s best M&E, FM & Network solutions provider.
- Competitive salary on offer with commission/bonus on offer.
- Excellent chance of progression within the business.
If you feel this role could be for you then please get in touch with Will at DataX Connect.