Job Title: Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an award winning, multi-disciplinary, national consultancy, with twelve offices spread across the UK. They work across a wide range of diverse projects / sectors.
As a Quantity Surveyor based at the client’s London office, you will work on a wide variety of prestigious and unique projects from large scale projects with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes.
You will work with interesting and an incredibly varied client base including, local authority, schools/universities, private developers, on exciting projects with new build housing and regeneration, office developments, commercial, historic and restoration, etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team offering excellent career progression prospects.
Could this role be for you?
- You should be Chartered and experienced in a similar role within a consultancy environment.
- You will have an inquisitive nature, analytical mind – combining your excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations.
- New Build Housing/Mixed Use Regeneration and Social Housing would be a distinct advantage.
- It is essential that you have an outgoing and approachable nature with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
- you will need to demonstrate a passion for your professionalism and a drive to push your capabilities.
- 25 days holiday.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Generous contributory pension scheme. (Client 5% contribution)
- Private Health Care.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent work life balance.
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe Lane – 01489 774010