Job Title: Clerk of Works
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a mid-size well established construction consultancy who are looking to recruit a Clerk of Works due to expansion.
You can expect to be assisting on a number of projects at a time assisting the Employers Agents. You role will include:
- Inspecting materials delivered to site
- Keeping records and issuing reports recording dates in installation of various elements of the structure of services and satisfactory test dates
- Maintaining records of variations and hidden work
- Preparation and submission of weekly reports
- Carrying our pre-handover snagging and inspections.
- Candidates must come from a construction background with experience in new build and refurbishment.
- Ideally you will be ICWCI, CIOB or CABE qualified.
- Candidates must have a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle is essential.
- You must have strong attention to detail and be IT literate
- A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a further 3 days for Christmas shut down.
- There will be vast opportunity for career progression, training and development
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Lane – 01489 774010.