Technical Recruitment Experts
Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas engineers
Swindon / M4 Corridor
£32,000 – £40,000
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Mobile position based at Swindon, which also covers the M4 Corridor, working for a Long Standing contractor that has been established for over 50 years!
The engineering team comprises of Mobile Engineers, working independently or in a team. Managing the scope Engineering Admin for scheduling and works assignment, centralised Helpdesk for reactive call handling/logging.
- Direct maintenance and system owner of site wide heater and hot water systems.
- Delivery of remedial works including any supervision of sub-contracted works
- Day-to-day liaison with clients and where appropriate, building occupants
- Ensuring compliance to statutory, mandatory, and contractual obligations
- Compliance to Safe Systems of Work including any Authority and Permits to Work
- Ensure training and competence assessments for Sub-contractors
- To undertake heating/combustion maintenance reactive repair works as issued within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met
- To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion maintenance works (reactive works not yet identified by the client)
- To undertake heating/combustion PPM works, within set time frames to ensure statutory compliance
- To undertake heating/combustion improvement works as required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of all plant room equipment
Could this be for you?
- Gas Safe qualified and registered engineer (Domestic or Commercial)
- Likely to have a minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Long Standing Contractor
- Ongoing development
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous Pension Contribution
- 31 days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
Please contact Andrew Macey to discuss further.