Commercial / industrial Gas engineer- Kent / SE London
You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the MOD facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence in the UK, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for MOD facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
A seasoned Commercial and Industrial Gas Engineer is required to oversee and Manage an MOD contract, sought to become a part of the PPM and Reactive maintenance team. Imperative that the successful candidate is capable of working both new and old boilers due to the nature of the contract.
Could this role be for you?
- Full Commercial Gas Tickets
- Advantageous to have Industrial qualifications / commercial Catering / OFTEC (Oil)
- Experience in Maintenance and Services
- Driving Licence
- Ability to obtain BPSS clearance
- Around 5 years’ experience minimum
- Pace different challenges on a day to day basis
- Good salary package
- Chance to build up experience in a MOD environment
- Opportunity to develop new industry skills
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: