Commercial Manager – Westminster
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Static position based in the Westminster area, working on a Government and secure contracts.
This is a Multi-site position where you have the potential to earn between £45-55k P/A Salary.
To be the key point of contact for Contractual and scoping matters, deal with a high volume of Variations and ceasing opportunities when available. lead and maintain the Commercial and Compliance work Streams, maintain and improve a consistent and level of service delivery, adapt procedures and processes with clear goals and reasoning. Establish and maintain the clients and supplier’s relationship.
Could this role be for you?
- Strong Excel knowledge and application
- Database savvy
- Strong experience in variation requests
- Ownership of contract drafting and negotiation
- MOD / MOJ / Public Sector experience would be ideal
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
- £45-55k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey.