Technical Recruitment Experts
A unique opportunity to join a large tier 1 supplier within the utilities sector, involved on a large capital upgrade scheme within the water sector, focused on delivering innovative projects.
In this exciting Construction Manager role, you’ll support the implementation of health and safety policies and procedures. You’ll ensure all labour, plant, materials and supply chain resources are accurately recorded and identify areas of development. You’ll liaise with the Commercial Team to produce financial forecasts and final cost and value reviews. You’ll ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the specification. You’ll have a proven track record of successfully managing a project with strong leadership, management and problem-solving abilities. You’ll have experience of working as part of a team to deliver objectives and able to implement changes where required.
Could this role be for you?
- Excellent understanding of construction management best practice.
- A safety qualification such as IOSH Managing Safely will be advantageous as will experience of working with the CDM regulations and ISO9001 quality processes.
- Knowledge and experience of Primavera P6, the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, Project and Outlook) and project management techniques.
- Knowledge of the IChemE contract would be an advantage.
- Further onward long term training provided
- Private medical insurance
- Leading utilities contractor
- Company Car/Car allowance
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Ali Ward, available on phone: 07458 161463