Construction Manager – Data Centre Projects – Europe
A leading European contractor is actively seeking construction managers for a major data centre project in Denmark. This is a permanent position and includes accommodation and living allowances.
As the construction manager you will be required to carry out the full management of building services on a new build Data Centre project. You will be required to oversee the internal construction of a major data centre facility. You will be required to manage large multi-national project teams and therefore you will be required to demonstrate experience managing large project teams.
Could this position be for you?
- A proven track record as an electrical or mechanical construction manager.
- Experience on high technology projects, ideally data centres.
- Qualified in electrical engineering or an associated discipline.
- Ability to produce and oversee project documentation.
- A team player with an excellent work ethic.
- Excellent opportunity with a leading general contractor.
- Competitive salary and package on offer.
- Long term projects
Apply today to be considered for interview.