Technical Recruitment Experts
Contract Administrator -Nuneaton
Our client has recently been awarded a 7-year contract for the maintenance and improvement of the Defence Built Estate, to include in excess of 20,000 assets.
They are a new business, formed to deliver infrastructure, asset, and facilities management services into the UK Defence Sector. They are a 50:50 Joint Venture between 2 already established big players in the FM and Utilities markets with over 55 years’ experience.
They are committed to enabling Defence capability through maintaining and enhancing the built estate in which our Armed Forces live, work and train.
You will carry out administrative duties to support the site team to ensure all contractual outputs are met. Assisting with the management of the Supply Chain to ensure that all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant, and timely delivery of departmental
- duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all
- Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management utilising MS Excel, Maximo or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Support management in formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance, and producing accurate minutes and action logs
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements and to resolve end user issues.
Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will have significant practical experience in administration including a good understanding of requirements in a busy, fast paced environment, data processing and management and prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field is preferred
- Familiarisation of legal requirements in relation to construction activities
- NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Accredited Office Health & Safety Qualification
- Accredited training qualification in MS Office packages
- Familiarisation with Maximo