You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. Have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the London area and are trying to add to their team of engineers.
An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environment
An experienced contract support required, who has good financial knowledge and can assist in organising a team of engineers. Requires a really organised, proactive person with good organisational capabilities – will need to be able to hit the ground running, working predominantly from home.
Could this role be for you?
- Experience working for a Facilities Management company previously
- Strong organisational abilities to ensure engineers are assigned to jobs accordingly
- Approachable demeanour with an ability to speak well with customers
- Ability to raise purchase orders and compile reports regarding to all financial matters
- Prior experience working in a contract support position
- Work on an exciting Surrey based contract
- Opportunity to work from home
- Initially will be on a 12 month contract – with potential to go permanent
- Be part of a dynamic team