Technical Recruitment Experts
Job Title: Cost Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Project: Hyperscale Data Centres
Salary: £60,000 – £90,000
This growing Construction Consultancy is actively seeking a Cost Manager to work on Hyperscale Data Centre projects throughout the UK and Europe. This is an excellent opportunity to work on high value projects within a stable and rapidly expanding sector.
· Prepare cost Estimates/Cost Plan for review including benchmarking
· Develop a variety of Value Engineering/Life Cycle Costing options
· Identify potential risks and assist with preparing and maintaining the Risk Register
· Contribute to meetings on the Pre-contract process
· Contribute and assist in the preparation of the Procurement Strategy/ Report
· Attend Client meetings along with senior colleagues as required and record relevant discussion points and actions
Could this role be for you?
· 2 years of Cost Management experience.
· Experience on Data Centre projects would be beneficial.
· Educated to HNC or equivalent in a related discipline.
· Excellent commercial understanding and acumen.
· Experience dealing with large Mechanical & Electrical packages could be a bonus.
· High value and high profile projects
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Opportunity to get in with a company at the beginning of their growth phase.
· Option travel for projects across Europe