Data Centre Design Standards Manager EMEA
You could become part of a leading Data Centre Solutions company. Operating across the world and growing in all aspects of the business this company are well placed to continue to grow and provide a great service for its numerous clients.
Within this role you will be working as part of the Design Management team with a specific focus on driving a standardised approach across the business in terms of DC Designs. You will have full ownership of the Revit library and ensuring that this is kept up to date and well used within the business. You will also support where needed other design managers within the business with particularly design projects. The role will be based out of the London head office with some flexible working an option. We are looking for someone with detailed experience of Revit and communicating across a team of Design Managers standardised designs.
Could this role be for you?
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering discipline.
- Proven experience of using Revit and associated programmes
- Demonstrative knowledge and experience dealing with; Design, Construction and Projects within a critical environment
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Data Centre’s (or other relevant critical facilities) operate
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and an openness to new ideas and procedures
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX on 01489888499 or alternatively send your CV through