Data Centre Manager – South/South-East London
You could become part of a leading Data Centre Solutions company. Operating across the world and growing in all aspects of the business this company are well placed to continue to grow and provide a great service for its numerous clients.
Within this role you will leading from the front as a Data Centre Site Manager. You will be heading up the operational teams and managing the overall running of the facility. We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Critical Facilities/Data Centres ideally with previous experience in a similar role. This role is particularly time sensitive and we would be looking for someone who can start in January.
Could this role be for you?
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Preferable technically qualified M&E Engineering qualification
- Relevant experience managing shift and operational teams within a similar Critical environment.
- Demonstrative knowledge and experience dealing with; large and complex sites
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Data Centre’s (or other relevant critical facilities) operate
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and an openness to new ideas and procedures
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX on 01489888499 or alternatively send your CV through