Mobile Critical Facilities Cooling Engineer
You could become part of a growing M&E service provider working on a number of Critical Data Centre projects and being involved with the on-site maintenance at a variety of Data Centre sites across the UK. This role will be on a mobile basis with the vast majority of the work outside of the M25. The company head office is in Gatwick and an ability to be able to be commutable to the office as needs be would be an advantage.
We are looking for a HVAC Engineer who is happy with the mobile nature of the role and the fact that the role does include extensive responsibilities including on-call and back-up work. The position requires someone who is comfortable in working on a range of small works projects but is also happy wearing a number of different hats as and when required. In down time between small works you will take on the role of a Mobile Site Supervisor, aiding a variety of clients in management of the site.
Could this role be for you?
Essential qualifications & experience relevant to the role:
- Fully qualified Cooling Engineer – F-Gas
- Experience in mobile engineering positions
- Experience of working extensive on-call responsibilities and travel needs
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Flexibility in terms of job times and locations – willingness to jump in and help out the team where needs be.
- Ability to wear a number of different hats from project works to maintenance to supervisory.
- Ability to utilise own initiative to manage workload independently
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, fully expensed company pick-up truck, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX on 01489888499 or alternatively send your CV through