You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. They have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the London area and are trying to add to their management team.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced contract manager to make the move to an operations manager position.
Hands on Technically astute Operation Manager role, which requires someone who can think fast and respond to ever evolving situations. This position will require someone with good leadership skills, who knows how to lead a team to success.
Could this role be for you?
- Knowledge of Data Centres and ability to look after 2 sites on location
- Opportunity to work on a Monday to Friday basis
- Technical knowledge and relevant M&E qualifications
- Valid HV ticket, showing a strong knowledge of switching
- Leadership experience in a Critical Facilities environment previously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well and take on concerns of key stakeholders
- Opportunity to lead a knowledgeable and hardworking team
- Good Salary on offer with a route to future promotion
- Chance to work for an industry leading company
- Long term role with job security
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham