Data Centre Senior Reliability Manager
You could become part of a worldwide Data Centre Client Side Solutions company that are an industry leader in the field and continuing to go through a period of impressive growth. The company offer a superb benefits package and are a leading name within the industry.
The Senior Reliability Manager will sit within a brand new team responsible for driving the consistency and standards across the business in order to achieve the 100% uptime target across the companies EU portfolio. This position will sit within the senior leadership team and you will be a point of escalation for on-site engineers. You will be expected to come up with innovative and effective solutions that all work towards the companies uptime aims.
Could this role be for you?
Qualifications / Experience relevant to the role:
- Strong all round background, experience and knowledge of Data Centres or similar Critical Facilities specifically in terms of MEP infrastructure and related equipment.
- Demonstrable experience leading teams within the following areas; MTBF – Mean Time before failure, FRACAS – Failure, Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Actions, RCM – Reliability Centered Maintenance & FMEA – Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A strong analytical approach including specifically enjoying working around statistics
- To be comfortable with travelling to sites across the EU portfolio
- Be able to lead from the front in terms of company standards and aims
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX on 01489888499 or alternatively send your CV through