Technical Recruitment Experts
Data Centre – Shift Engineer
Highly regarded facilities management company, with an excellent reputation for their diligent work on various MOD contracts. Joining the company would provide an excellent chance for an individual who is keen to develop a career within a critical setting.
Maintenance Shift Engineer with a drive and hunger to develop, ideal position for someone keen to follow a pathway to a Shift Lead role. Personal attitude is the key factor for the client, they would be open to look at candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, with either strong mechanical or electrical qualifications.
Could this role be for you?
- Possess experience in facilities position previously
- Be comfortable working on a shift pattern
- Open to mechanical or electrical candidates – ideally with relevant C&G qualifications
- Have a strong attitude to learn in a critical environment from established professionals
- Served apprenticeships a benefit
- Be willing to develop HV experience
- Work on an MOD Data Centre with a clear pathway for promotion
- Superb opportunities to obtain industry qualifications including IOSH, Mech AP and LV tickets amongst others
- Work in a role with mentors to support development
- Be part of a strong team all pulling in the same direction
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham.