You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. Have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the Thames Valley area and are trying to add to their team of engineers.
An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environment
Electrical Engineer within a data centre environment, needing someone who has good technical capabilities in an engineering capacity. Seeking someone from ideally a critical facilities background
Could this role be for you?
- Working on a continental shift pattern basis
- Experience of working with generators, chillers and air handling units
- History of being in a critical, packaging or manufacturing environment previously
- Electrical Qualification
- Ability to complete PPM and Reactive maintenance tasks
- Capability of working both individually and as part of a team
- Be part of a team working on a strong Data Centre contract
- Work on a continental shift pattern basis
- Chance to work in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity for career progression
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham