You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market.
Working for the company would be an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in a prestigious organisation that prides itself in supporting personal development of its staff
Handyman within a data centre environment, needing someone who ideally has experience working in a critical environment. Candidate needs to be proactive and capable of working at a fast pace, covering all maintenance tasks on site. Seeking someone from an electrical background but with a knowledge on the mechanical side also
Could this role be for you?
- Monday to Friday position with some shift cover required when necessarily
- Come from a trades background
- Prior experience working on a critical contract
- Willingness to be hands on
- Electrical qualification would be ideal
- Be part of a strong Data Centre team
- Overtime opportunities available
- Chance to work in a busy and varied environment
- Work for an industry leading company