Domestic and Commercial Gas Engineer – South west
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide, mainly based in the South West
Our client provides Facilities Management and Project Work to the commercial sector as well as maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based primarily in around the South west area, although regional travel will be required.
As the Domestic and Commercial engineer, you will be helping clients meet the demands within the industry sectors.
You will be carrying out both PPM and Reactive maintenance on mechanical related items.
Could this role be for you?
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Holds relevant Domestic and Commercial Gas Qualifications
- Ideally having experience in a MOD environment
- Plumbing, HVAC and general tasks will be required.
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
- Full valid driving
- £27 – 35k + van and package
- Secure job
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: