Electrical & Calibration Engineer
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
They are currently recruiting for an Electrical and Calibration Engineer to be based at their client site in Oxfordshire
- To ensure the delivery of electrical and calibration services to the contract in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs.
- Responsible for making sure the instruments and testing devices are calibrated correctly and give accurate readings in line with National UKAS and ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017 standards.
- Design and facilitate all common calibration procedures, including maintaining the calibration database and filing system.
- Responsible for all site electrical systems and calibrated assets, ensuring they are operated, maintained, diagnosed, and repaired to the appropriate statutory, regulatory and Infineum standards.
- Analyse the testing and inspection data, reporting your finding to Team Leader.
- Work in conjunction with projects to control and maintain electrical drawings, procedures and certificates as required
- Proactive engagement in LCAM system reviews ensuring continuous improvement of systems under your control.
- Data integrity in Agility / CAFM systems is reviewed and meets or exceeds statutory requirements.
- Proactive engagement and completion of capital projects and site minor works (SMW) that add or modify elements of systems under your control
- Provide specialist advice and support for all Technical Services management activities associated with all building services.
- Attend the site out of hours as part of call out system, in cases of emergency when the sub-contractor, security operations or management request support.
- Assistance in the preparation of specialist estimates / quotations as required.
- Where applicable hold the responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion
- Manage and Monitor the QFM and Building Management Systems.HR
- To ensure your performance is consistent and satisfactory
- To ensure you have the relevant skills and competencies to complete your job effectively
- To comply with SSOW and HSW Policies and procedures at all times.
Could this be for you?
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent level in electrical engineering
- C&G 2383 -18 18th Edition or equivalent
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
- CompEx EX01, EX02, EX03, EX04 is desirable
- Experience calibrating measuring instrumentation to National UKAS standards
- Hold LV AP Status and other Appointments as deemed appropriate
- 2 years + Experience of installation, testing, maintenance, and operation of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- IOSH Working Safely certified
- Ongoing development opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.