Electrical Controls Engineer (Hardware Design)
Highfield Professional Solutions are supporting a manufacturer who support the Automation & Nuclear industry who are looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer to be based in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the production and manufacturing departments proving technical support when needed.
- Familiar with specifying drive control systems and safety PLC’s.
- Experience in design and overseeing the production of many types of complex systems and equipment
- Developing, models, prototype control systems & test rigs.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Have project managing experience
- Experienced with the use of AutoCAD/Microsoft packages
- To have an understanding in the Automation/Nuclear Industry and understand the regulatory requirements.
For more information please contact Matt Casey on 01489 774 010 or email