Electrical Engineer (Water Industry)
Our client is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used.
Supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and surface mounted pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
Skills & Experience:
- Analytical survey of control equipment, both electrical and physical
- Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment including moving parts and lubricants
- Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework
- Reports any abnormalities
- supply details, measurements and full descriptions of any components that require replacement
- carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner
- lifting of access covers, pumping equipment and all associated components from ground level to an approximate depth of 10m using the appropriate tools Working in an outdoor environment in different weather conditions on a daily basis
- Undertake additional duties as required, commensurate with the level of the job
Could this be for you?
You must have 2391, 17th or 18th edition and ideally water/pump maintenance experience
- Ongoing career development
- £32k+van and fuel card
Please contact Kirsy Lockyear to discuss further.