Role: – Data Centre Shift Technician – Docklands
Data Centre Shift Technician
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a top of the line Data Centre in the London Docklands area.
As a key member of the engineering shift teams, you will be responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the Data Centre, with a primary focus on relevant electrical asset maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective). You will also be a HV Authorised Person for the site and will actively contribute to the successful delivery of all critical works.
The role will involve working between two buildings on the site. You will be required to work as part of a Continental Shift
Could this role be for you?
Qualifications relevant to the role:
- Experience in facilities, operations, or engineering; in a Datacentre critical environment
- LV and HV switching experience
- Demonstrable experience in operating and fault finding complex and integrated M&E systems including (Transformers, LV, Generators, UPS, Electrical distribution, BMS, Air Conditioning, Fire suppression systems)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Data Centre’s (or other relevant critical facilities) operate
- HVAP Qualified
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
Please contact Iain at DataX Connect to discuss further.