You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for critical facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
A seasoned electrical supervisor is sought to lead up and manager the PPM and Reactive maintenance team. The ideal candidate will be personable and capable of managing both the in house team and relevant subcontractors, whilst being able to communicate well with clients when required
Could this role be for you?
- Possess 18th Edition qualification
- Ideally will have C&G 2360 qualification Level 3
- Strong organisational skills to plan all PPM tasks and ensure that work is done to the highest standard
- History of leading a team of people from different trades
- Prior working knowledge of ISOH
- Previous experience working on a critical site
- Fast paced role leading a strong team
- Opportunity to develop skills in a critical environment
- Work on a unique site with a variety of different challenges
- Competitive salary package on the table
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham