Technical Recruitment Experts
Electrical supervisor south
Quantifying Electrical Supervisor – Kent / South
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based around Kent, and the surrounding Areas, this will involve National Travel on occasions also working on a Key Commercial contract.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn between £35-40k P/A Salary, Depending on experience. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern, with some needs for OT working where required.
Work with a Team Assisting other PM’s, also working solo. Primarily 75% MEP Projects and works will eb required, with the rest being general building and fabrics. You could do small works up to 3k, or large works upwards of £1M.
Support the sites Project services, required on the Framework, which will involve on site Surveys and being practically minded.
Could this role be for you?
- Ideally have Electrical Savvy
- Hold sufficient H&S Experience
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 18th Edition, minimum requirements
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred
- Experience of commercial electrical installations.
- Experience of installation of LV distribution systems
- Experience of DC /UPS system is not essential but is advantageous.
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems.
- Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to work patterns.
- First Aid, IPAF and PASMA training will be provided if required but advantageous if already certified.
- Experience in a similar role
- Driving Licence Essential
- Up to £40k P/A + OT
- Car / Car allowance
- Project Works
- Commercial Contract
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: