Technical Recruitment Experts
Electrician- FM / Construction – Falkland Islands
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
This is an international position paying between £22 – 32k TAX FREE- including a 10% Tour bonus and 5% site bonus. Meaning UK salary would be equal to £45300, on this 27 month rolling Fixed Term Contract position it comes with 74 days holiday leave including Island bank holidays. ALL Air and Sea Transport, including Food, Accommodation, and Work Clothing is covered by the company.
The opportunity to work on the Ascension Islands has arrived, supervising staff that conduct the full TFM contract. Primary function of this role is to be the Maintenance Person to ensure the delivery by supporting sub-contractors undertaking work.
You will be away from home for 6 months at a time.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Mobile and available to travel between sites
- Experience of working in MOD environments abroad, or within the UK (desired)
- Testing and inspection
- Pat testing
- Compex (desirable)
- HV systems – Ring and Radial / LV systems ring and radial
- Able to pass BPSS / Security Clearance
- (£45300 UK based salary)- see above for full Details
- international based role
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: