Technical Recruitment Experts
Electrician – South East London and Kent
We are recruiting for an Electrician to be based in the South East London and Kent area. This role is to be a part of the MOD housing response contract. This is a permanent role working full-time hours.
What will you deliver?
Electrician for response maintenance contracts on MOD housing stock. The position will be mainly reactive maintenance and testing, covering sites in the South East London and Kent area.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of working in partnership with a housing client or a similar operation in a busy customer-focused repairs service environment.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of H&S requirements and guidelines.
- Diligence, accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Organisational skills, ability to absorb new information and use it.
- Driving license.
- Up to £37,500 p.a. salary
- Company van and fuel card
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life cover equivalent to 1 x annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app.
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective / individual training, and personalized support programmes