Technical Recruitment Experts
Electrician (x 2)
JIB Electrician (x 2)
Highfield Professional Services is pleased to be representing a National Contractor who provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
This role is based in the Birmingham, and the surrounding area’s, working on a key commercial contract.
This is a multi-site position where you have the potential to earn up-to £34,000 p.a. plus overtime, whereby you will be working on a standard shift pattern, with occasional overnight and weekend working where required.
You will be working with a team assisting other Electricians, and also working stand-alone setting up switchboards, cables, fuses, thermal relays, maintaining work areas, identifying potential defects and willing to take on any other activities.
Could this role be for you?
As an experienced Electrician, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record with (post apprenticeship) experience of project installation work.
- Install and modify electrical components and systems to include 1st fix containment, 2nd fix installations, power & lighting.
- To be able to carry out all testing and inspection to enable the completion of certification.
- Assist the Project Manager / Supervisor with the required information to enable the compilation of estimates / quotations as required.
- To be comfortable to install tray, ladder, conduits etc. as per construction drawings.
- Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and complete all mandatory training.
- Experience of DC /UPS system is not essential but is advantageous.
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- C&G 2391 would be advantageous.
- And … a Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
You will be working for a National Contractor on a key commercial contract. Key points include:
- Earning up-to £34,000 p.a.
- Use of a company vehicle.
For further information or to apply please contact Andrew Macey – 01489 774010.