Technical Recruitment Experts
Field Service Engineer
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – London
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading HVAC hire solutions provider. Due to expansion, our client is looking for an HVAC / commercial gas Field Service Engineer.
You will be Gas Safe or F Gas registered Engineer from an HVAC or commercial gas background and have experience of covering a regional area.
You will be required to:
- Install and service commercial boilers and chillers
- Attend breakdowns, and carry out technical maintenance & refurbishment
Could this role be for you?
If you are keen to work for a market-leading company with on-the job training with additional development across other areas of HVAC, then this could be the role for you. This is an excellent time to join this rapidly expanding company which has an excellent reputation and a long-standing workforce.
Our client can offer the following:
- £40,000 p.a. base salary
- Overtime (OTE of £55,000 p.a. to £60,000 p.a.)
- £140 p/week call out standby fee (one week in five / six weeks)
- Company van (including personal use)
- Fuel card
- Specialist tools
- Mobile phone
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays (or days off in lieu)
- Pension contribution of 4% from the company
- Company social events
- Team bonding events
Please contact Sherrie Williams on 01489 888479 to discuss this position.