Fire Protection Engineers – Liverpool / North
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This is a Regional Position where you as the successful candidate will be opening and growing the companies Passive Fire Protection Business.
Will be responsible for the Installation and maintenance of Passive Fire Protection within the north of the UK, this will include Doors or Mastic depending on your qualifications of PFP. Working in a team using your technical knowledge of Passive Fire Protection both doors and Fire Stopping.
Could this role be for you?
- Passive fire protection qualifications and experience
- OR Carpentry with FIRAS or Large experience and knowledge of FD30’s/FD60’s installation / maintenance
- Provide key training and continuous support to Colleagues, in order to provide the best service
- Manage and Maintain technical quality assurance audits, to ensure passive fire management and management systems
- Driving Licence
- Assist with accreditation audits FIRAS and ASFP
- Time served with a high level of experience
- £30k-£35,100 negotiable for the right candidate with experience and contacts
- Further training provided
- Leading contractor
- Fire Inspection diploma – Not essential
- Fire door inspection training preferred – Not essential
- Level 2 ASFP ( not essential)
- Must be fully familiar regulations – Doc B, Regulatory Reform order and of course likely imminent changes
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: