Fire & Security Installation Engineer – Aldermaston
Hours: Monday – Friday (9 day fortnight) Week 1 Monday to Friday Week 2 Monday to Thursday 07:45 – 16:30
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
To carry out Installation works on both new and existing fire detection and alarm systems
Working at either Aldermaston or Burghfield, carrying out installation works on fire systems. Ensuring that local procedures are adhered to.
- Installation of fire detection and alarm systems in accordance with BS5839pt1 and BRE /LPS1014 installation rules.
- To undertake all duties and responsibilities, including relevant training and medicals, as deemed necessary for working in radiological and explosive controlled areas.
- Complete timesheets weekly.
- Comply with policies relating to Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Technical Compliance issues that effect the customer and employees.
- Ensure all relevant engineering practices are adhered to.
Could this be for you?
- City and Guilds 236 pts 1&2 electrical installation or equivalent.
- Proven ability to install containment and cabling specifically related to fire detection and alarm systems.
- Proven experience on working in industrial environments.
- 18th Edition Electrical qualification
- Knowledge on relevant Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 – 2017, BS 6266 Pt 1, BS 7273 Standards.
- Trained to FIA standards Units 1 (Fire Detection Design), Unit 4 (Installation and Testing) or equivalent.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ongoing development
- 9 day fortnight
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.