Role: – Fire & Security Installation Engineer – Inside M25
You could become part of a service provider who are looking to add a Fire & Security Engineer to their team in the London area to support blue chip clients on some of the most technical demanding facilities in the world.
As Fire & Security Installation Engineer you will be providing first line System installation, Reactive & Small or Extra Works to, Automatic Fire, Fire Extinguishing, Fire Aspiration Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Control and Security Systems at several client sites across London.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Installation of Fire & Security equipment and associated cabling, and containment to the relevant British Standard and compliant with governing authorities
- Upgrades and system repairs
- Modifications in line with contract requirements
- Ownership and accountability to deliver projects from start through to handover. Manage resource, materials, and plant effectively Upkeep and on time delivery of documentation
Could this be for you?
- Previous experience in installation of CCTV, access control, intruder alarm systems, intercom systems and fire systems
- Experience of Installation, testing and maintenance of CCTV, Intruder, Intercom, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems
- Experience of fault finding
- Good Knowledge of British Standards.
- Excellent pay package depending on experience with good overall company benefits including holiday and Pension
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Working on a well-known client sites with a well-known service provider.
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: