TFM Technical Manager (Hard Services) – Brussels
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based primarily in the Brussels area, working on a Secure contract.
This is a Single-site position where you have the potential to earn up to €65k + car allowance + a 10% performance based bonus.
As the Total Facilities manager you will have the responsibility of the full TFM maintenance of key Secure contract. You as the manager will be delivering the PPM and Reactive maintenance within the building, supporting new works within the building. You will be Looking to Relocate yourself or are currently living in Brussels!
Could this role be for you?
- Experience of FM delivery across a TFM contract
- Experience in manager frontline staff, while being client facing (important)
- Technical knowledge in FM
- Qualifications (Desirable)
- Strong understanding and correspondence to Confidentiality
- Ability to speak French, Finnish or other local languages to a working level
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
- Up to €65k
- Further training provided
- Secure Contract
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: