Technical Recruitment Experts
Head of Billable Works
Head of Billable Works – Facilities Management – Scotland – UK
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Mobile position covering the Contract, primarily in Scotland, working on a Government and secure contracts.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn between £65-75k P/A Salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern; with the need for Managing your own time.
Grow and support, all billable works across the contract area, which involves managing and delivering, programme, budget, and Quality Control. supporting the key Government contract, running the day to day collaborations with the client.
Provide effective operation coordination, also review the current processes and adapt the procedures where it benefits.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role- Strong Leadership
- Ideally have a construction Degree of some kind (not essential)
- Ideally engineering background either Mechanical or Electrical (not essential)
- Demonstrate experience in Managing the Compliance and Auditing of the contract
- Strong Knowledge FM but primarily projects side
- Strong Client Management
- Able to pass BPSS / Security Clearance
- Driving licence
- £65-75k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: