Head of Data Centres & Critical Engineering – UK
You could become part of one of the largest Data Centre Service Provider specialists that are an industry leader within the Critical Banking field. The company are well known within the industry and trusted by a huge range of clients to deliver technical operations on a huge variety of Critical Facility environments.
The Head of Critical Engineering will head up and manage the companies Critical Banking contracts from a technical operations standpoint. This position will play a key role in managing the agreed SLA’s across the whole spectrum of Critical Engineering on multiple Banking contracts. You will deal with both internal and external stakeholders to drive the standards of delivery up.
Could this role be for you?
Experience relevant to the role:
- Strong experience working on Critical Banking / Financial & Corporate sites and having a sound knowledge of day to day operations and engineering tasks
- A strong background and knowledge in Data Centres specifically.
- Demonstrable experience in design or use of Critical Facilities MEP infrastructure and related equipment – to a chartered engineer level.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A strong understanding of Data Centre operations
- To be comfortable with travelling to sites across the UK
- Be able to lead from the front in terms of company standards and aims
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX