Health and Safety lead
Sweden and Netherlands – Data Centres
A new requirement for a HSE Lead to work for a general contractor, overseeing the construction of a new data centre, as well as multiple future upgrades and extensions based in the Sweden and the Netherlands
- To act as the owner’s representative in a Lead health & safety capacity for all data centre construction activities on site.
- Routinely monitor the Contractors EHS performance.
- Interface and support the construction management team on site by delivering current data on contractor Health & Safety performance.
- Chair Safety meetings to ensure relevant HSE information is communicated across the site
Could it be for you?
- Highly self motivated and able to effectively self manage
- A people-focused leader who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace * A proactive, assertive sense of urgency to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with a leading General Contractor within the Data Centre industry.
- Excellent Salary and package on offer.
- Excellent career projects.
Apply today to be considered for an interview.