Technical Recruitment Experts
Health & Safety Manager
Critical Facilities Health & Safety Manager – Dublin
You could become part of a leading Data Centre Solutions company. Operating across the world and growing in all aspects of the business this company are well placed to continue to grow and provide a great service for its numerous clients.
Within this role you will leading from the front as a Data Centre Health & Safety Manager. You will be providing HSE support and guidance across the Data Centre and officer in Ireland. You will be creating and building upon the safety first culture within the business and have responsibility to manage any incidents that arise. You will be doing this for both internal and external stakeholders. Finally you will conduct audits and investigations, compiling reports and making recommendation to prevent further issues in the future.
Could this role be for you?
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience within HSE Management across multiple sites is essential
- Educated to degree level or Diploma level, preferably on Occupational Health & Safety or related discipline
- Personal certification and/or experience in facilitating or implementing, ISO 45001 or OHSAS 18001. ??????
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Multi-site combined management systems, and certification programs
- Demonstrable knowledge of Irish HSE legislation
- Data Centre experience.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, company bonus scheme, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX on 01489888499 or alternatively send your CV through