You would be teaming up with a growing organisation within the Hampshire area who have a strong pipeline of work in the Data Centre and Critical Facilities sector. Company prides themselves in challenging themselves to go the extra mile to outperform there competitors.
Installation engineer required to join a company that have picked up significant amounts of work with one of the world’s largest communications companies. Ideal candidate needs to have experience on the Data Centre side, with a willingness to travel both in the UK and abroad
Could this role be for you?
- 5 years’ experience on the installation side
- Relevant F-Gas and Air Conditioning qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a two man team, helping to assist in development of colleague
- Experience installing UPS and cooling systems
- Live in the Hampshire area but have a willingness to travel both UK and abroad
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company
- Competitive salary and overtime opportunities
- Willingness to work both UK and across Europe
- Chances for career development
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham – 01489 774010 –