Technical Recruitment Experts
JIB Electricians Bristol
JIB Electrician / Permanent – Bristol
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based in the Bristol, and the surrounding area’s, working on a Key Commercial contract.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn up to £ 34k + OT P/A Salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern, with some needs for Overnight and Weekend working where required.
Work with a Team Assisting other Electricians, also working solo setting up Switchboards, Cables, fuses, Thermal Relays and more. maintaining work areas, and being willing to put your hands to anything. .
Support the sites Project services, required on the Framework, while identifying potential defects that may occur.
Could this role be for you?
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record with (post apprenticeship) experience of project installation work.
- Install and modify electrical components and systems to include 1st fix containment, 2nd fix installations, power & lighting. To be able to carry out all testing and inspection to enable the completion of certification.
- Assist the Project Manager / Supervisor with the required information to enable the compilation of estimates / quotations as required.
- To be comfortable to install tray, ladder, conduits etc. as per construction drawings.
- Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and complete all mandatory training.
- Experience of DC /UPS system is not essential but is advantageous.
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems. Willing to put your hands to anything
- 2391 (advantage)
- Driving Licence Essential
- Up to £34k P/A + OT + Vehicle
- Project Works
- Commercial Contract
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: